This was mine and my husband's first stay at Compass Cove Resort and we LOVED it!!!!! Friendliest staff we have ever encountered!! Made us feel very welcome! They were very informative in showing/telling us about everything and where everything was. We stayed in the Pinnacle Tower in an oceanfront room. The room was clean and nice. We had one with a mini kitchen and a full size refrigerator. We were on the 3rd floor and when you walked out on our balcony you could see the nice patio to the Crows Nest restaurant which was directly below us and you talk about some good smells! Always smelled good when you walked outside. The room also had a nice flat screen TV. We ate breakfast one morning in the Compass Rose restaurant which was very nice too. Breakfast buffet OR you could order from menu. Food was good and prices reasonable. Everywhere we went in this resort we encountered very friendly people. Staff is right on top of things....we were in the elevator and one of the staff noticed some kind of spill on the floor and he immediately called to have someone clean it up ASAP. That just impressed us cause we had not encountered this kind of promptness before. There were lots of pools and looked like fun things for kids to do too. We stayed out shopping most of the weekend and it was January, even though it was in the 70s, so we didn't use any of the pools but they looked nice. They even had some that were heated. At my first glance upon arrival to Compass Cove I thought it was a smaller hotel because checkin is in one building, but then you realize there are 3 different towers and each tower has its own parking garage too. Only thing is the tower we stayed in, the parking garage stayed full, so we just parked across the street in their overflow parking garage which to me was a little bit bigger, and was only a hop, skip and a jump across the street to your room. We will most definitely stay here again when we come back to Myrtle Beach. We had been staying in a condo in North Myrtle Beach, but not anymore. Compass Cove is also in a great location, close enough to everything, but not jam up in the busiest part of the strip. My husband and I most definitely recommend this resort to anybody who wants to stay at a nice resort and be treated greatly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront