For our second visit to Compass Cove, we decided to splurge and stay in the Deluxe Corner Balcony Suite in the Pinnacle Tower. It was totally worth it. The suite was huge. A full kitchen allowed us to cook a homemade Christmas Eve dinner, as well as breakfast each day. The Murphy Bed in the living room was "super comfy" as per my 7-year-old. The free wi-fi was awesome. The balcony allowed for a spectacular view.
Amenities enjoyed were the indoor pool, indoor lazy river, and indoor hot tubs, all located on the Lobby level of the Pinnacle building. The water was clean and kept at perfect temperatures. There were plenty of towels available.
We've stayed here twice during the winter holiday season, and Compass Cove is the only place we will stay at for future trips to Myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront