Living in Wisconsin, my husband and I like to get back home to SC at least once a year. This year we choose Compass Cove and what a great choice. We met up with a few other family members and had an awesome weekend. The lazy river was a favorite of mine and my 9 year old. Beautiful beach front, awesome helpful staff and excellent long island iced tea ;-)
Can't wait to do it again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyrtleBeachHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront