Compass Cove, namely the Pinnacle Tower, has undergone some major renovations and is a wonderful place to stay. It is right on the beach, beautiful sand, and the staff could not be more accommodating. I visited for a week in November, the weather was really great and sunny. The rooms are updated, complete with new rug, draperies, and bed covers. Very nice kitchenette with full refrigerator, stove and dishes and pots and silverware. Definitely will come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, MyrtleBeachHotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront