This is an older property, but we have stayed two times and found it to be okay. We have stayed in the four story building (Schooner I think?) and both times found the room to be very clean. Incredible, unimpeded view of the ocean. Breakfast restaurant is quite nice and the food was better than expected. Many pools to choose from, including some fun kiddie pools.
Downsides? The elevators are old and sketchy. Cross your fingers there. Pools can be iffy on the cleanliness. My son got choked on water and threw up in the pool and the staff didn't seem overly concerned when I immediately notified them.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Compass Cove
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel
- Compass Cove Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront
- Compass Cove Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.