I stayed here with a friend for one night. We had tickets for a show at the House of Blues, & I wanted to stay someplace I haven't stayed in Myrtle Beach before. (Very few places here I haven't stayed in) The room was great! Oceanfront view was amazing. Staff was very friendly, & helpful. Elevators all worked, & came to our floor quickly. Pool looked nice even though we didn't swim in it. Fun place to stay, convenient to shopping, shows, food, & airport. My only complaint is that the bathroom was small, it was very nice, & clean, just a little small. Overall I would recommend to anyone, & I will stay here again. Enjoy your trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront