My first time to Myrtle Beach and I was not disappointed! My boyfriend proposed to me right before our trip to Compass Cove. We met up with his family and stayed for 4 days at the resort. The resort was clean, the staff was friendly, and the food was very good. The slides at the resort were great entertainment for those that have families and need some relief from the sun. There were many places to hang out without feeling crowded. The area in front of the resort was also very well kept and clean. I enjoyed jogging on the beach in the mornings.
I did wish that there was complimentary coffee/breakfast for the guests. I feel that if you pay that kind of money to own a condo, coffee should be a "perk".
We look forward to going back!
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Compass Cove
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel
- Compass Cove Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront
- Compass Cove Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.