Seriously, has anybody on this site traveled outside of Myrtle Beach? This hotel saw its heyday in the (apparently) 1970's. The restaurants make Dennys look like the epitome of taste. The bar seemed like a lonely train station, decorated to depress. Two huge columns in the bar were begging to become aquariums. Can we embrace something nautical here, I was told this hotel was on the beach? Note to interior decorator, retro only works when you have a plan, not simply a confusion of intent.
The room? Who can forget what you had to see before arriving there. I will never besmirch Denny's again.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Resort At Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Marriott Resort At Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marriott Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ocean front,located in the upscale Grande Dunes community. Our guests enjoy the many amenities our AAA rated four diamond hotel has to offer! Consider championship golf, tennis,a work out in our fitness room, swim in our indoor or outdoor tropical ocean front pool,visit our on site European spa or relax and enjoy the simple but priceless pleasure of sitting on our pristine beach and soaking up the South Carolina sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.