I went to the Long Bay Resort in November. The accommodations/rooms were good, everything you'd expect in a good hotel/resort. Where Long Bay Resort excelled was in it's pools and spas. Their Lazy River was fantastic. The pools and spas were great and they even had an authentic sauna.
We usually go to Myrtle beach 1 weekend a quarter. We'll definitely go back. The hotel is very good, and for it's price, it is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc