Very friendly staff. Especially the concierge lady.I stayed in room 562 and it smelled like a smoking room even though there was a no smoking plack on door. The furniture in living room was dated and smelled like feet. Box spring covers were disgusting. The shower never could hold a perfect temp. When showering it would be fine then all of a sudden the water would get extremely hot and it did that repeatedly.pool area was great. Views were great. And location was great. Just wish room was a little better. And cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyrtleBeachHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc