“Great Place To Shop!” 5 of 5 stars

Apollo, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Great Place To Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Pepper Palace is a must for us every trip to Myrtle Beach to stock up on rubs and glazes and sauces for the year! The nice thing about Pepper Palace is that you can taste test any item before purchasing it. The other great thing is that if you buy 5 items you get a 6th item free. Also, this visit we spent over $75 and got a free bottle of hot sauce. Don't miss shopping here!

Visited September 2013

Athens, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Overtaken by cigarette smoke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I where at Broadway at the Beach on 9/11/13 and went in to take a look. If you don't like cigarette smoke look before entering. As we started to walk in we were taken over by smoke, there was a man standing by the door smoking a cigarette and all you could smell was smoke. We were looking around the store and noticed that the man was behind the counter he apparently worked there. When my husband ask him a question about one of the sauces he reeked of smoke. I hope he washed his hands before he went back to work. All I saw was three young people behind the counter and I saw no that looked like they were in charge to talk to about it. My husband loves hot sauce and was not happy about the situation at all. The counters could have used a wipe down from drips of sauce. I would have liked to try a few more samples but was disgusted about the whole visit. We left without buying anything, which is a first for my husband and hot sauce stores. We visit Myrtle Beach often and I hope on our next visit we can try it again and have a better experience than this time. If we do I will look around the door before I enter and around the inside to make sure it is clean before I try anything.

Visited September 2013
Orangeville, Pennsylvania
64 attraction reviews
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We always stop here every year everytime we pass it. They have great salsa and hot sauce and the free samples are the best part! If you love salsa and hot sauce you need to stop!

Visited July 2013
illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Hot fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you're a dip, salsa or hot sauce fan you have to check out this place! They have samples of almost every salsa, hot sauce and bbq sauce they carry. You cant go wrong checking this place out. This is a yearly stop for us and each year we buy more and more. Staff is always friendly and more then happy to help you find something you may be looking for.

Visited January 2013
Myrtle Beach
20 attraction reviews
“hot hot hot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This store is at Broadway at the Beach. Since we lived here it has doubled in size. The great thing about this place it give you a chance to sample lots of what they sell. From hot sauces to bloody Mary mix to nasal bomb horseradish they have it all. Very friendly staff

Visited September 2012