We where on vacation the week of August 11 -16 and we stayed at this location at the oceanfront building. The reason we selected this hotel was due to the reviews that I had read on tripadvisor and I must say that all of the positive reviews were correct. The staff was very helpful and nice especially our maid, that always left our suites looking like the first day we arrive at the hotel, everything was very clean and nicely decorated. We love the rocking chairs and we used them every evening to watch the beach and have quiet time to think. We never had a problem with parking, but I must admit that a few of the quests from Viking did use some of Best Western parking spaces. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, non smoking oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean, our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western