We just got home from Myrtle Beach, and wanted to comment on the hotel we stayed in. Best Western On The Strand is nice, clean, and reasonably priced. We stayed in the main building, and just walked across the street and were on the beach. The staff was friendly & helpful. We would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, non smoking oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean, our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western