“I have had two great stays here!” 5 of 5 stars

15% off room rate
Ranked #10 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
SC
“I have had two great stays here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2008

Jack and his staff do a great job here. I felt like I was staying with family.

Stayed February 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2008

Very courteous staff. Nice-sized rooms. Great place to stay when you're heading to Myrtle Beach. Rooms are more spacious than many others I've been in.

Stayed March 2008
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2008

The hotel was reasonably priced, the room very clean!! The staff at front desk extremely friendly and helpful. The pools were pristine. The indoor pool's changing/shower room was very classy and accomodating. Only thing that would make it absolutely perfect is if the ocean front building and the motel part were on same piece of property and not across the street. Would be nice if the outdoor pool was right near the ocean instead of across the street. Jennifer at front desk was very efficient and a great asset to your company. We WILL be back!!

• Liked — The clean room and pools
  • Disliked — thinking that I was getting a room "on ocean front" and was across street, was a little dissappointed, but in the end it didn't really matter because you get to use both facilities
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Columbia, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2008

Great stay very friendly staff quick to solve problems, only negative is there breakfast room is very small

• Liked — Rooms are clean and spacious
  • Disliked — breakfast room to small
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kalamazoo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

My daughter wanted to go somewhere for spring break so we had a travel agent book our vacation and that is how we ended up at Best Western Grand Strand Inn and Suites. We were very satisfied with our stay. We stayed for a week. The hospitality was remarkable from the front desk clerks to the housekeepers to the breakfast staff. I recommended this hotel to my travel agent and anyone with a family. It is family oriented. Our room was very clean. They keep up with repairs if there was any. The pool area is very clean and kept up. You can't beat the price! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here if I visit Myrtle Beach again.

• Liked — The hospitality that ALL staff showed and the cleanliness of the hotel and pool area!
  • Disliked — I liked everything!
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

We had a great 2-night stay in the Ocean Front building. My husband, myself and 2 of our young daughters (10 & 8) had a very nice stay. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient at check-in. Our room was beautiful, spacious and CLEAN! My girls loved the heated, indoor pool and the wireless internet was a major plus for me! The continental breakfast was hearty with waffles we could make ourselves, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, bagesl, muffins etc.

The ocean front building has 6 floors: we loved the fact that it wasn't enormous like many of the hotels on the beach & there were no loud & crazy spring breakers or teenagers. We had a wonderful stay: a very quiet property while still in the heart of Myrtle Beach.

• Liked — friendly staff, clean & beautiful room, location
  • Disliked — breakfast area is a little tight.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2008

We went down to myrtly beach in March of 2007 for a cheerleading competition, i spoke with the lady on the phone while booking... nothing was said about my age on the phone so i gave her all my credit card information to book the room.....my boyfriend, his friend and my self drove down to myrtle beach... after 13 hrs of driving just wanting to relax take a shower and get something to eat... we go and TRY to check into the hotel and being only 20 at the time they would not let us stay there. even though my boyfriend was 21 and his friend was 25 it didnt matter the lady at the front desk seemed to think it was hystrical with a big smile on her face, and the manager came out from the back and acted no different then her. I have never witnessed anything like this they were the rudest people ever. I then asked if i can be refunded so i can go find a different hotel and the manager was like i dont have to give you your money back, my mother called the hotel and they even hung up on her. My boyfriend and myself had to call the cops to slove the problem because all the employees were impossible and rude! Well i ended up getting my money back 2 weeks later..... and we drove down the street to what was then the holiday inn and is now i think Westgate the people were very nice and understanding and the hotel was even much nicer.....

• Liked — Nothing!
  • Disliked — The Staff
  • Stayed March 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!