I stayed at the Best Western plus for the Myrtle beach marathon and I must say I was quite impressed. I stayed in oceanfront building and the views were amazing,the rocking chairs on the balcony were a nice touch, the room was clean and spacious and had everything you need for an extended stay (refrigerator, stove microwave and coffee maker) the indoor pool and hot tub area was nice clean and comfortable. The free continental breakfast was very good, the lady tending to all the food was super friendly and always had everything well stocked, front desk help was also superb quick to greet you and solve any problems you might have. Overall a wonderful experience, I will absolutely be staying here again next time I come to Myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, non smoking oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean, our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western