I stayed there the first week of September with my husband. We were surprised at how clean and friendly everyone was. Parking was no issue, and walking across the street to the beach wasn't that big a deal because the beach was super quiet and not crowded like most in MB. Pretty much right in the middle of the state park or family kingdom. Breakfast was nice, well stocked and clean!! I wouldn't mind going again and again.
Finally I usually buy priceline name your own deal, but the prices on their website are great deals!! Try that first!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, non smoking oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean, our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western