“Bad experience” 1 of 5 stars

843-626-3447
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 124 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: This charming, old-fashioned amusement park features more than 30 fun-filled rides including an all-wooden roller coaster, Log Flume, Go-Kart tracks, historic carousel and the largest Ferris wheel in South Carolina.
Festus, Missouri
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were told we when we bought a wrist band 1 adult could ride with our 4 year old without paying. When we got to the rides, if he was over 42 inches (he is 44 inches) we were told we could not ride we him. Most of these rides were not safe to let a 4 year old on by himself except for the kiddie rides. I would not have minded paying if I would known the situation ahead of time. For example we got to the log flume and I was told I could not go on it with my 4year old without a ticket because he was over 42 inches. So I was going to buy a ticket, but by the time we got down to the ticket booth my Son thought we were told he could not ride it since we were sent away. So we ended up not riding it and they lost money because of the whole situation. Most of the people working there were very rude. When they closed my Son was trying to finish his ice cream we had bought there at a table. We were basically kicked out and he was left to eat his ice cream in a empty parking lot which also did not seem to safe.

Visited September 2013

south dayton
11 attraction reviews
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Get to go here free with family value package from sea mist. Entrance is free anyway but paying for tickets or wristbands can get pricey. We paid the first year we went and it was worth it though. Lots of rides, clean park, just fun all around.

Staten Island, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Fun but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place is fun for the kids but it is expensive and they are very strict with the height requirements. My 5 year old was turned away from several rides that she can ride in other amusement parks.

Hiddenite, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“had fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

They offer Military discount, 15.00 dollar wrist band. The big drink with .99 cent rfills was a good deal. the roller coaster was cool. the big wooden one that is. Foods a little pricey.

Visited September 2013
Bowie, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

It's more of a fair. There is only one coaster and check the height requirements for the rides before buying tickets as my 49'' son was not allowed to ride the coaster. Few rides were closed and the attendant told me they did not come in since it was slow??? My kids are 6/9 so they did have a good time but this was really an over rated attraction.