Stayed here during the Myrtle Beach Marathon. We stayed in a junior suite - the room was very large, with a nice sitting area, large balcony with table and chairs. The higher the floor the better the view of the ocean. Both my husband and I woke up the first morning and commented on how comfortable the bed was. Staff was always helpful - and with a smile. We had access to the Club Lounge - breakfast was minimal, but the room was cozy and best of all they served Starbucks coffee. Ate in the restaurant one night - food was ok, nothing to brag about. I would stay here for the great service, comfortable bed, large rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel is attached to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, for a combined total of 200,000 sqft of conference space. We are also only 10 min from MYR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.