Our young family had a wonderful time. The children enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and lazy river. We loved the ability to walk right out to the beach. Our room had two queen beds, a kitchen and bath, and a living room with a balcony. It was a perfect size for a family of 5. Everything was very clean.
My only complaint was that we did not have hot water from the shower for 24 hours. The staff at the front desk explained that there was a problem with a water heater and they were having trouble locating a plumber over the weekend. I was about to ask if there were another room where we could shower before we left, but the staff person basically stated her line, quickly apologized, and then hung up. We were leaving at this time and I did not want to sour a nice weekend so I went with it. Nonetheless, having read similar reviews about hot water issues, I'm questioning that this may be a trend here. But, like I said, everything else was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Myrtle Beach, our resort features beautifully decorated studio, one-, two- and three bedroom suites with private oceanfront balconies. Our amenities include oceanfront pool; lazy river, and oceanfront fitness center & attached parking garage. While staying with us you will be close to many of the beaches wonderful attractions, restaurants and nationally recognized golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camelot By The Sea, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Camelot Myrtle Beach
- Camelot Sea Myrtle Beach
- Camelot Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Camelot Resort
- Camelot By The Sea Hotel
- Camelot By The Sea Myrtle Beach