“Stay often” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“Stay often”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel, I stay here often have never had any problems. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. The entire staff is super friendly especially Michelle at the tiki bar, she is always welcoming and happy to help with any questions I may have about the area. The location is perfect, and I always enjoy my stay.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (345)
Donegal, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I chose the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion for the great reviews and the location. I was not disappointed. It was so nice to be able to walk the beach and boardwalk and to restaurants and gift shops. The staff was all so helpful and friendly. We stayed in room 1003 and had a great view of Pier 14 and the ocean. I definitely would stay here again if I am lucky enough to travel back to Myrtle Beach in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Have been staying here for many years. Rooms have always been clean and room service very helpful. This is the first year we have stayed in the low rise building next to the main building, and were disappointed there was no ramp for a stroller or wheelchair as we have a toddler and had to use the stairs with a stroller. Also we were quite annoyed with the construction next door.. But that's to be expected this time of year and they didn't get started too early for us :). As always the pools and lazy river were clean and very enjoyable. We will certainly be back!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

While staying at The Holiday Inn "At The Pavilion" I had an excellent experience with a worker there, his name was Darnelle. I asked him where the nearest store was and he ask me what I was looking for. I responded milk, soda, and bread. He then advised me that he was going to the store and that he would be glad to assist me by getting my things for me. He took my cell number and called me and met me at my room with everything. It was very nice of him, it was Avery restful vacation,because of Darnelle. I saw him again that day and asked him if he would mind getting me some Polar Springs water, singles, no rush I said. On his own time again he got the water,. The next day I had a case of water delivered to my door. What a wonderful experience I had at the Holiday Inn "At The Pavilion", I would stay there again just because of the assistance from Darnell, and how he went above and beyond. My stay was April 27thru May 2, 2014. Thank You

Room Tip: Nice place to stay
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
White Oak, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have been to the Myrtle Beach area a few times. Always staying in North Myrtle, decided to try this hotel because of it's location. That is exactly what your paying for. Overpriced rooms because of the proximity to the amusement park and the pier. The room was very outdated, bathroom smelled. Bed was very comfortable and balcony and view were very nice. It has a beachfront swimming pool and under roof lazy river. I did not use them but many others did. It also has poolside bar which was nice and a decent continental breakfast. I would not stay there again, heading back to North Myrtle. I supposed if you are young or have family with young children, this would be convenient Not for me..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hammond, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We loved the boardwalk, beach and water. The hotel was good, a little out dated but great location, great staff and helpful front desk. The time to get reservation was short but got a great room. Recommend to all

Room Tip: Corner rooms are bigger and quieter at night
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
conway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel a few years back on a vacation with some people to play in a local golf tournament. I decided to come back this year and had an excellent time. The location is great and the employees were super nice. The bartender, Erica, really livened the atmosphere out at the bar. I will definitely come back asap!

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Holiday Inn at the Pavilion? Share your experiences!