We stayed here during the week of the 4th of July. The location is excellent. So nice to be able to walk right out on the boardwalk.
The parking is a nightmare! They give you a parking pass, what good that does, because it seems the public uses their parking lots more than the guests at the motel. The parking lots are not monitored so the public can use the lots without any problem. There are signs posted that the parking lots are for holiday inn guests an that your vehicle will be towed if you don't display a parking pass. But since they don't have security monitoring the parking lot, the posted signs are a joke!
On arrival at the holiday inn, check in time is at 3p.m. We were there at this time. We were told our room was not ready but it was guaranteed to be ready by 3:30.
3:30 rolled around an our room was still not ready. By 4:00 it was ready. Due to the inconvenience, the front desk gave us a coupon for two free drinks from the beach bar.
The continental breakfast is not very appealing. Unless you like junk food for breakfast. Mini muffins, mini bagels, small waffles. The fruit cocktail poured into a big bowl, I have never seen that before at a continental breakfast. The most nutritious thing being served was raisin bran and Cheerios cereal.
The holiday inn was very clean and the staff very friendly. They do need better security for the parking lots. Plus we witnessed a episode at the pool where people were using the pool that weren't guests at the motel.The bartender at the beach bar realized what was going on and ran them off. These things are unfair for the
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn at the Pavilion has it all. It is a direct Oceanfront Resort and offers newly remodeled rooms, efficiencies and suites.Enjoy our Free daily continental breakfast and our 5 Indoor and outdoor pools, as well as one of the best locations in the Myrtle Beach area. The only AAA 3 diamond Resort Located directly on the new downtown area Boardwalk's prestigious North End, with Restaurants, Night Life, Broadway at the Beach and the Convention center are all minutes from your door. Directly adjacent to the new 12 Million Sky Wheel, featuring the largest wheel east of the Mississippi, a Jimmy Buffett Land Shark Bar & GrilL and all the Free Daily Hot Summer Nights events offered during June, July & August next door at Plyler Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, MyrtleBeach-Resorts.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn at the Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.