My wife and i really enjoyed our stay here at the pavilion,we stay here often.We try to stay up above 5th floor so you can see the city of Myrtle Beach.The staff is very great and willing to help
when needed.The rooms are big and very clean.The security is great we never had a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn at the Pavilion has it all. It is a direct Oceanfront Resort and offers newly remodeled rooms, efficiencies and suites.Enjoy our Free daily continental breakfast and our 5 Indoor and outdoor pools, as well as one of the best locations in the Myrtle Beach area. The only AAA 3 diamond Resort Located directly on the new downtown area Boardwalk's prestigious North End, with Restaurants, Night Life, Broadway at the Beach and the Convention center are all minutes from your door. Directly adjacent to the new 12 Million Sky Wheel, featuring the largest wheel east of the Mississippi, a Jimmy Buffett Land Shark Bar & GrilL and all the Free Daily Hot Summer Nights events offered during June, July & August next door at Plyler Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MyrtleBeach-Resorts.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn at the Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.