“Would recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Low Price Guaranteed
Ranked #24 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

We had decided to stay 1 more night on our stay at Myrtle Beach. And the promotion we had thru a company had us at another hotel down by 29th st.S that hotel was clean but very old . I found this hotel online for the same price after the hotel fees and extra they charge and it was 10xs better! Walking in the room the smell was inviting, comfy beds too. Great stay wish we would have been at Sea Crest our entire trip but glad I'll know next year!!!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at Sea Crest and I plan to bring my kids with me next year. It was a relaxing, beautiful and amazing experience that I plan to share with my family. The hotel room was nice and comfortable and only steps from the beach.The beach bar was awesome and the bartender Jake was the best! My sister and I enjoyed drinks by the pool and lively conversation after karaoke. I enjoyed myself thoroughly!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had an excellent time at Sea Crest. We had a beautiful view of the ocean even if it was on the side of the building. We were at 15th floor and it was really nice. Typically don't hang out in our hotel room but with Sea Crest we sure did. My two teenager boys spent more time in the room than outdoors. They both fight over the side with the view of the ocean it was so funny. This is our first time here in Myrtle Beach, and had an excellent choice. The room was clean and spacious, with exception of a few stains but nothing too bad. Buildings right off the ocean are extremely difficult to maintain but they do a good job I was impressed. The staff was very, very friendly and made sure we were taken care of the whole time. Very courteous and professional. Trust me, if you have a problem, let them know and they'll genuinely try to help. There is a hotel across called Hotel Blue and while it may look nice, DO NOT STAY THERE! Read their reviews. Stay at Sea Crest. It's way more family-friendly and there's really no other hotel I'd ever desire to stay at in Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Partial Ocean View is a bit cheaper and still great.
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This hotel provided everything you need for a beach holiday with children. The fact you can walk directly onto the beach from the hotel is very nice. The sea view rooms on the 7th floor were clean, large and had all you need. The large French Windows onto the balcony allowed light and great views. The children have seven pools to choose from.

Room Tip: Room with a sea view.
Springfield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The location of the hotel is ideal - right on the beach. However we were disappointed. The picture showed modern high-rise hotel. This nice building existed, however we were placed in old three story building with exterior corridors without elevator, We had to carry our suitcases on the third floor, The stairs were dirty and smelly. You don't have privacy in your room unless you close the curtains because children are running near your windows all the time. The hotel boasts 2 lazy rivers, water slide, and water park, But keep in mind that all this is for little kids only. No adult would fit into tiny lazy rivers, and adults are not allowed into water slide. We had a room with small kitchenette, and big refrigerator. Is you are interested in breakfast you can get one in the Starbucks located in the hotel. There is a limited parking near hotel otherwise you have to park in the garage across the road.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new building when booking. Lazy rivers, water park, and water slide are irrele...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised overall. The room was big and spacious, most importantly CLEAN! The housekeeping staff did a great job in keeping the room clean especially with all the sand we dragged in from the beach. My children were super comfortable and happy with the kiddy pools the hotel has. Our room came with a kitchen with the necessary utensils which was awsome. My partial ocean view was better than I anticipated all the way up from the 15th floor! Overall our mini-vacation was amazing and soo relaxing.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this resort. It is definitely a family resort and not adults only. Your kids will enjoy the pools, but they get crowded so get in them early then go to the beach. Pools should be clean more than once a day do to so much sand from the beach when people return to them. Make sure to wear your flip flops, a lot of water on the floor and you don't want to get foot fungus.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!