“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Low Price Guaranteed
Ranked #23 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was our first stay at Sea Crest. It met or exceeded our expectations: clean room, anemities, great location and professional staff. We stayed in an oceanfront room with 2 queen sized beds. It was the right amount of space for us as we have 2 young children. We will definitely plan to stay there again next year. The pools were great, too - especially the outdoor lazy river and water park for the kids. Great resort - 5 stars!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

2,099 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
Staten island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed here twice now and like it because of its location ( close to everything), and the fact that it fits my family of six. Our suite was the perfect size. There was plenty of pools to accommodate the young and the old. What it lacks is a restaurant on site preferably by the pool that serves more than just hamburgers and hot dogs. It also lacks cleanliness by the elevators and lobby. This area should be mopped consistently. Overall, it's a great place for families and would highly recommend it

• Stayed July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My daughter-Tameka, granddaughter-Cristian, sister-Tasha and neice-MaKhyia came all the way from Grand Prairie, Texas and Corsicana, Texas to Columbia South Carolina to celebrate my birthday. They came in Sunday evening and Monday morning we went to Sea Crest Resort at Myrtle Beach. The suite we had was excellent. We had a partial view of the Ocean (was suppose to be full view when she booked it) and a full view of the pool. There were a lot of people checking in at the Sea Crest. Later that day, they took the girls out to the pool to swim and then to the beach once it cooled off. I stayed in the room and enjoyed some quiet me time and read a book while they were at the beach. That night, we feasted on wings (six flavors), drinks and a variety of snacks for the girls. The next day we ate at the Loco Gecko Restaurant and walked the strip and shopped. Later that evening we stopped and they ate corn dogs, nachos, funnel cakes and drinks. It was too hot for me to eat. We continue to walk the strip since it was my sister and neice first time visiting Myrtle Beach or South Carolina. We had a great time and they really enjoyed it. I was told that they are planning to come back next year. They had to leave that Wednesday due to work, but my birthday was Friday, July 25th. This was a great and unexpected birthday surprise for me. I loved it.

Room Tip: If you want to see the beach from your room make sure it is a ocean front view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great hotel for families and couples! We've stayed here many times and are always pleased. Everyone on the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean as well as the pool areas. Easy access to the beach and convenient parking.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I recently visited for a three night stay with my two kindergarten age daughters. My wife wasn't able to go so I made this trip as a single parent. I expected a challenge keeping up with the kids but Sea Crest made things pretty easy on me. First off, the pool area was a big hit; the variety of pools kept the kids moving from one to another and, if they got tired there, it was an easy walk to the beach for some fun in the sand. The room was clean and the kitchenette helped keep us on budget. We had a room facing the ocean and our view was spectacular. For me, alone with the kids, my job was made much easier because of all the hotel features that kept everyone happy and busy. My kids aren't asking to go back to Myrtle Beach; they're asking to go back to Sea Crest.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Surry, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My 14 year old daughter and I took our first mother/daughter vacation together. When you have so many choices of hotels it's always a gamble to find one that suits your needs. We were so pleased with our choice of the Sea Crest! Misty and Melissa were very accommodating and jumped through hoops to assure we were satisfied. After the first night on the third floor (which was a nice room) we asked if we could move to a higher floor. Got a room on the 10th floor. The next day I asked if we could add two more nights (total of six) because we were so satisfied at Sea Crest. Again Misty and Melissa worked their magic to see to it that we didn't have to move to another room for the additional two nights. Very much appreciated. The hotel and grounds were clean. The rest of the staff were very friendly and welcoming, including Christie, the bartender. And the cliental was just as friendly. Felt like home away from home with lots of friends for both my daughter and I. When I got home I had a question about my bill and spoke with Jamie, who was very friendly and helpful in explaining it. I highly recommend the Sea Crest! Staying there was the highlight of our trip and we are still talking about it. We will definitely be returning and can't wait!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We loved the location of this hotel!! Short cab ride to attractions and could walk everywhere else! Family friendly but also good for a 30 something couple with no kids. Pool bar was awesome with great entertainment in the evening, Rick at the front desk was knowledgeable and very helpful with all of our needs!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!