“Enjoyed our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
“Enjoyed our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The indoor pools were enjoyable but cool. One hot tube broke while we were there. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our view of the ocean was magnificent and breathtaking. The room had all the amenities of home. We will return to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

2,099 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Sea Crest has great ammenities for all ages. I love the cafe and pool areas. This was such a clean hotel and the staff was very friendly. Amazing pricing compared to other beachfront hotels. I will be going back in the summer if not sooner!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

No problems we absolutely love the room. we would definitely recommend it to our friends. all of the staff was friendly rooms a very clean the bathrooms are clean the living room is clean the bathrooms clean it was absolutely fun I enjoyed the view from the 15th floor really recommend it to our friends family. If I was to come back to Myrtle Beach I will definitely go back to the Seacrest resort. Parking was great very acceptable easy to find a parking spot

Forest, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was met with smiles and staff eager to assist with any request I have stayed with them on two occassions. I had planned to stay with them again on Feburary 18 rh but became to sick to drive down and they were willing to let me cancel the date. I plan another vacation on March 10 and they will be my place to stay at the beach. You will not be sorry that you tried Seacrest.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lexington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Me and my wife have been to Sea Crest about seven times. We just got back from there we stayed from 15-18 of Feb. Well we paid for that many days! We really left on the 17th because it was just terrible.First of all it was just me and my wife and they put us in a room with two beds. I am a big and tall man and me and my wife had to sleep in different beds because the beds are just to small. Not only that the beds are so hard I woke up with very bad back pain. Caused me to buy a Cain! Seriously! On day 17 my wife ask them to bring a roll away bed. Not nearly better,

We always go in the winter time because we like the Hot tubes and HEATED INSIDE POOLS (COLD). They have two. But this time there was only One hot tube that was hot. The other one was Cold. The heated inside pools are also very cold. I have been there a lot and I know by experience that this is not right and how warm the pool and hot tubes should be. It was so bad it looked like the guest where waiting to get into this one hot tube because everything else was to cold. I was one of them who waited!

I also like watching TV and my AMC the walking dead and I absolutely could not understand why in the world a place like that does not have better TV. AMC is the best and most watch channel on cable TV. There pools, hot tube, Cable channels and beds are all out of date and they really need to fix all of this before I stay again. This place was my favorite and only place I liked staying at and it really disappoints me that I have to give a report like this. I surly don't want anyone to feel the way me and my wife did. We left on the 17th and paid till the 18th. There was no way we could take another night of this. We was looking for a vacation but left with headache and backaches.

Room Tip: I paid $290 for Friday, Saturday, Sunday on winter rates. There are better Resorts then this at that...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was nice and clean. The view from the balcony was breathtaking.the beds was very comfortable, the bathrooms was clean. The kids had a blast in the pool and lazy river. We had a very nice experience. We will definitely return

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Sea Crest. I booked through a third party but everything went very very smoothly. Our original reservaion was for an ocean view room, upon entering our room, I found that these angled rooms only have enough space on the balcony for one person to sit at a time, but the fron desk staff moved me quickly and effeciently and only charge me a few dollars more. The room was clean. This is a great location, close to everthing. We will def. go back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view. Choose and oceanfront instead of ocean view. Its worth the upcha...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!