“Arcadian 1, Myrtle Beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arcadian I & II

You added Arcadian I & II to your Saves list
Arcadian I & II
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   10200 Beach Club Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572   |
“Arcadian 1, Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Just came across a review of this unit. We are the homeowners of Arcadian 1 unit 12F. This unit was incorrectly identified as Arcadian 1. We take pride in our unit and take great exception to the incorrect information provided by this reviewer. Pictures of Arcadian 1, unit 12F can be viewed on Arcadian 1 website. Accommodations are very up to date and would make a very enjoyable vacation. You would not regret renting this ocean front, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Jim and Jackie Hoy,
717 860-2143. Very happy to speak with you!

Stayed February 2013

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cromwell, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Absolutely horrible experience at the Arcadian in August 2012. Stayed in 12F a 3 BR 2 BA unit. The floor is stained, air conditioning units leak (onto the kitchen table and into your food!!) the windows have no blinds, the toilet runs constantly, over flows and doesn't flush, the kitchen appliances don't work, cockroaches in the cabinets, rotted and broken furniture, disgusting stains on the bed and couch, BLOOD stain on the bedroom pillow and a terrible, musty odor throughout the entire unit. When management was notified about these problems they offered us free breakfast. FREE BREAKFAST!?!?!? Come on, that is some pathetic customer service! Pictures to follow...

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Arcadian I & II? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Arcadian I & II

Address: 10200 Beach Club Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Ranked #10 of 33 Specialty Lodging in Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Arcadian I & II 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arcadian I & II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Arcadian I & II, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.