“Grumpy and unfriendly” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Grumpy and unfriendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Blt-bad. Turkey and cheese - good. Little pricey for standard lunch. 2 sandwiches plus drinks, 20+. Gentleman taking orders and cashing out treated us like we were annoying him as we tried to give him business. Will not return. Too bad, it is near our timeshare.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Jersey girl finds a slice of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Authentic NY deli not often found south of exit 1. And this Jersey girl especially appreciated the Taylor pork roll, egg and cheese sandwich! Lots to see here too, with moving tributes to those lost 9/11, NY sports teams and first responders. Our new favorite bfst/lunch stop in Myrtle. Thank you Mike and Eva! (and Trip Adisor!)

Columbus, Ohio
“New York Deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY. There are deli's all over which serve the best food you can get. My wife and I have been coming to Myrtle Beach on vacation for four years. We have been looking for different places to eat. We found a JEWEL in this DELI. I went to pickup lunch for my wife and I. when I started to look at the menu, it brought back memories of the deli's I went when I lived in NY. I at first could not make up my mind. I, finally, did and ordered the NEW YORK SPECIAL for myself and LITTLE ITALY for my wife. As I was waiting for my order, I noticed the CHEESE CAKE and KNISHES in the cooler. I asked to add those items to my order. They were added without any difficulty. THE SANDWICHES, CHEESE CAKE AND KNISHES WERE ALL GREAT. Remind me of going to Brighton Beach or Manhattan Beach during the summers as I was growing up. IHIGHLY RECOMMEND THE DELI TO ALL VISITORS AND RESIDENTS OF Myrtle Beach.

Seattle, WA
“Egg creams!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were hoping Kaminsky's would be a real New York deli and it was!! Awesome sandwiches with the meat sliced thin, delicious Italian sub, potato salad, vanilla and chocolate egg creams, I could go on and on, and they boss you around in just the right way to give it that authentic New York feeling. Go - you won't be sorry you did. Not open on Sundays.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, Virginia
“IT'S A REAL NEW YORK DELI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

IT'S the REAL DEAL from the YANKEE BANNER on the front to the LAST BITE of a WELL MADE PASTRAMI SANDWICH, BROOKLYN CRUMB CAKE,DR BROWN SODA ALL SERVED UP WITH GOOD SERVICE AND N.Y ATTITUDE YOU GOTTA LOVE.
I'm a born and raised New yorker retired to Va. . 18 yrs ago , this place was like going home .
So if your at MYRTLE BEACH and want to take a side trip to NEW YORK STOP stop in at KAMINSKY'S DELI you won't be sorry!!!

Hey guys keep making them right, BOB from Hicksville n.y.