“Not the greatest place for dinner with the kids.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wet Willie's Myrtle Beach

Wet Willie's Myrtle Beach
Broadway on the Beach, 1306 Celebrity Circle #161, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (Formerly Wet Willies)
843-448-5653
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Not the greatest place for dinner with the kids.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This would be a great place to go for drinks and a some munchies with some friends or as a couple. Its not a good sit down for dinner choice with the kids. We were lured in by the "kids eat for free" coupon out of a local coupon book. Also although the kids did get to eat for free they tacked a 15% or greater gratuity onto our check. I guess thats why the kids eat for free... I've never seen that before with a small party in a burger joint, not cool! I would go back for the frozen drinks and munchies, but I won't be returing with my children.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Yummy frozen drinks & friendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

the frozen drinks are a tasty treat, get the medium its much larger then the small for 1 dollar more.
I had appitizers only, but my BF had a cheese steak sand that made him sick.
this was my 2nd visit and during the summer they had a band so that was cool.
I like it and will go back for the drinks

Visited November 2012
Myrtle Beach
“Adult slurpees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stopped by Wet Willies with friends to get a drink and relax. When you walk in you will see all the machines for whatever drink you want. We got our drinks at the bar and headed out to the back deck were they have tables and chair that over look the lake. The music was going but we could still sit around and talk with out screaming. A great way to spend a warm evening with freinds.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Augusta, Georgia
“Cold frozen drink good on a hot day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am glad to see a Wet Willie's here. I have always enjoyed the one in Savannah. Perhaps my memory is off, but these drinks seemed to be a better by than in Savannah. I stuck with my margarita while the wife tried something called, "call a cab." She said it was very good. The inside was a little noisy. Although it was not crowded the day we visited it took quite a long time to get the bar personnel to serve us. I was tempted to go elsewhere. I noticed they were slow getting to everyone that day. Good thing it was off-season or these guys could have turned a lot of people off. I am hesitant to say try there due to the poor service.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
jengirl000
“great place to enjoy a different kind of drink!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

cute atmosphere, all the variety of frozen drinks is great. I tried the banana one and it wasn't that great but the rest in the group loved their choices. And it looked like they always have a signature one that they are serving too.

Service was great. Didn't eat here so I can't review the food.

• Visited October 2012