“GREAT Stay!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Supply, North Carolina
“GREAT Stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

LOVED IT!! staff is friendly. breakfast was awesome. room was great as well. kids loved it too! price of room couldn't be beat! this was my 2nd time here and everyone had a great time we cant wait go again! Thanks for another great stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
AshelyAldridge, Front Office Manager at Monterey Bay Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing Monterey Bay Suites for your time in Myrtle Beach. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage. Thank you for the kind comments and we look forward to your return.

990 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Mount Pleasant, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I often stay at one of our very favorite places, the Monterey Bay Suites. The accomodations are a great value especially with the free hot breakfast. During my last visit, I became ill, but with our ocean front suite, recuperating in our room wasn't so bad. I could still enjoy watching the ocean and folks on the beach. The staff is spectacular and very accommodating to their visitors.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Monterey Bay Suites and we do appreciate your continued patronage. We are sorry that you became ill while here but you are correct, the view is great for healing. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My friend and I met in Myrtle Beach for the weekend and stayed at Monterey Bay. Yes, the decor is a little dated and yes, the rooms are a little narrow, but it was a great value for the price. All the staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was delicious. The room was clean and our room had AMAZING water pressure. I am contemplating coming back with my family in a few months. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
AshelyAldridge, Front Office Manager at Monterey Bay Suites, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for staying at Monterey Bay Suites. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The hotel is worth every penny. The rooms are nicely kept but a little narrow for a large family, but there are other options. The front desk personnel are awesome, always friendly and willing to assist you. Repairs are done in a timely fashion and breakfast is hot and good. Just get up early to avoid the long line.
The only downside to the hotel is that it looses water pressure when you are taking a shower.
Overall awesome hotel with excellent customer service and don't forget to see Ms. Bunnie to the left of the desk for coupons... :)

Room Tip: Rooms on south side the bedroom view is building.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Monterey bay for the first time . We normally stay at different places in Myrtle Beach SC. Monterey Bay was as nice as any place we have stayed. The breakfast was something special. not a continental breakfast, a complete meal. The room rates were great. The kids will love the pool. The parking deck is a little close to get in and out, however I have seen smaller places. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Full breakfast and away from the busy boardwalk! Staff was very friendly and we had no complaints until check-out. When my husband checked us out we found our room was not under our name. We came in a group (three rooms) I checked in first handed our keys to my husband then helped my mother in law check in. My husband stuck the key in his pocket and we even asked what room we were in and what room my mother in law was in. Some how we got her room and parking pass. Front desk said we swapped keys. This was an honest mistake but Im not thrilled. I called to be sure a note was added to say our rooms where switched. I don't want a fee for a room I wasn't in. They said everything was fine but it bothered me. Different credit cards and last names so how the lady who checked us in got it mixed up I don't know. We'd love to come back again and would hate to ruin our reputation with this hotel over a computer mistake. We visit twice a year and this hotel is very family friendly.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for staying at Monterey Bay Suites. We apologize for the confusion with your other room. Unfortunately, we are only human and do make mistakes. We do have your reservation noted of the issue. If any issues do arise, we will contact you before we make any charges to your credit card.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel that is in a great location. It has heated pools for the winter months and complimentary breakfast food that was so good! Friendly and helpful staff members. Clean rooms and facility. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2012
AshelyAldridge, Front Office Manager at Monterey Bay Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Monterey Bay Suites and look forward to your return.

Been to Monterey Bay Suites? Share your experiences!