“Great vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waikiki Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Waikiki Village
Save Saved
You added Waikiki Village to your Saves list
1500 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #8 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
High Point, North Carolina
“Great vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My Girlfriend and I stayed in Myrtle beach and found the greatest little motel..A rel gem hidden amongest the the big resorts. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A short walk to the beach great pool. this is a older well kept motel.We had the best vacation and plan to have many more here at our new home at the beach

Room Tip: Second floor facing blvd overlooking the pool with a view of the beach
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for selecting Waikiki Village for your vacation in Myrtle Beach. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope to see you here again in the near future.

Nancy Hall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Myrtle Beach just a few weeks ago to celebrate our first anniversary. It was my first time there and I can honestly say I don't want to go back. The staff were friendly and the place looked clean although our tv was ancient but I understand everything is being replaced slowly. Our biggest problem was the air conditioner in our room wasn't working and the heat was horrible!!!! I tried to tell the elderly gentleman about it but while I was waiting for him to finish with another customer he gave me the vibe I definitely not welcome to talk, apparently my husband felt the same way since he made me let it go. It got so hot we had to leave a day early cause we couldn't take it. Overall this is a decent place to stay as long as you have cool air. The staff is nice though for the most part and its easy to get to the beach

• Stayed June 2013
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that you had problems with your air conditioner. There is certainly no excuse for having a mal-functioning ac because we have several spare air conditioners to replace ones with problems. After checking the maintenance journal, I do not find any record of you telling the front desk about this problem. There must have been a communication problem. I do apologize and please note that your bill has been adjusted. Customer service is always our top priority.

Many Thanks,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked another night!! I love Waikiki Village so much that i didnt want to leave. The owners and all the staff are so friendly. But unfortunately I have to go home to work to pay for my next visit. Thank you Nancy and staff to keeping everything perfect even during biker week. I'll see you all again in 96 days!!!

• Stayed May 2013
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Hill,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Waikiki Village. I am very glad to hear that you find our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope that you have a great summer and I look forward to seeing you here again in Sept. Many Thanks !!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

we came here and we had really fun there was good WiFi and they had putt putt shuffle board horseshoe jukuzzie and a big nice pool we had a really fun time with a good ocean view we had really fun I always will go there I stayed cool and had a really good comphy bead my whole family went we had a blast hopefuly I will go there next time because I would go there any time

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Owner at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your visit here. I hope to see you and your family here again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Our parents started coming here for over 30 years ago.... now my sister and I have both been here on several occasions and hopefully next year we will bring our children and grandchildren.... great place very clean very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and your patronage. "30 years of Loyalty".... we are certainly honored to be part of your family's vacation memories. We look forward to seeing you here again.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

this hotel may be old but very clean. I will try and reserve this same room again for my next trip coming up. I would recommend this hotel. I'ts not beach front but close enough. It has games to play outside, nice large pooooooooool, kiddy pool, patio area with grills and tables, very nice so you don't have to sit in the room all the time. Enjoying my stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for selecting Waikiki Village for your vacation. It is always a pleasure to hear that guests are enjoying their family time here and I am glad to hear that you have found our property to be very clean. We look forward to seeing you again. Many Thanks !!!!
Stoney Creek, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I returned for our 15th vacation to M.B. and Waikiki Village - the only place we've ever stayed. We normally travel to Waikiki Village in the Spring and Fall each year. Last fall we were unable to make the trip - so we were really looking forward to this spring trip.

As ALWAYS we were greeted by our Waikiki Family and Friends ... the greatest staff; who always remember you and make you feel right at home.

Tried some new restaurants and attractions recommended by the staff at Waikiki - we always get a good tip from them whether you are looking for a good place to eat, somewhere to go as a group for a evening out, a product you're hoping to buy or a spa day ! Anything you're looking for - they can lead you in the right direction.

I can't finish this review without saying how satisfying it is to come back each trip to smiling faces and great friendships and memories.

Enjoyed some new upgrades this trip ... WI-FI and some nice room updates.

Thank you Nancy & Sandra and allllll the Waikiki family ---

Special shout out to Harry, Larry, Mike, Vena & Sam !! Thank you for always making our trip a good one !

Room Tip: We have stayed in a few different rooms over the years - in our opinion each has it's perks. Se...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
localmyrtlebeach, Owner at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I appreciate you sharing your comments and I will pass along your kind words to our staff. The real thank you goes out to you for selecting Waikiki for your Myrtle Beach vacation. Many Thanks !!!!

Nancy Hall

Been to Waikiki Village? Share your experiences!