There were some glitches... dishwasher had trouble closing and staying closed, room keys randomly stopped working twice, patio door wouldn't lock, and internet was non existent 90 of the time, even on public computer. That being said, I would still rate this a 5 and would go back in a heartbeat. First, it is a 24/365 operation. Things will go wrong. They are very quick to send someone to make things right. Even on Christmas. Also the staff is very friendly. They seem like they really care. And the biggest thing is it is VERY clean!! I am very picky about that and it was spotless. Stayed in the three bedroom, and it was very spacious! Each bedroom had a bathroom. Kitchen is huge, which is nice to cook and save money. The beds are huge and VERY comfortable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle