I stayed at this resort July 2012 with my husband, sister-in-law, and my friend. We stayed in the Magnolia jacuzzi suite. It was very clean (although some of the housekeeping were a little rude), the beds were very soft, and my husband loved their exercise facility. My only problem with this resort is that no matter what time I went to the pool area, I could never get a lawn chair to lay out in, which is my favorite thing to do at the beach. There wouldn't even be anyone laying in the chairs, they would just place their belongings, such as their beach towels, in the chairs so nobody else will take them. They should have an employee go outside every hour, and if there are any beach towels lying in any lawn chairs, they should take them off and place them over the railing. They should also have a large sign letting others know that they cannot reserve lawn chairs as well. My husband and I are going to the beach alone this year, and we were planning on staying here again this June, but its too expensive to if you aren't splitting the price with someone else. It breaks my heart too, I really loved this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle