Our family of five (3 kids under 10) stayed for 4 nights in a jacuzzi suite. The suite was clean and spacious with a good sized jazcuzzi tub in the bathroom. The kitchen was modern and new, the beds were clean and very comfortable with down comforters that I felt were clean enough to keep on the bed (I always remove bedspreads at hotels). The washer/dryer was handy with the kids and the view was awesome. Indoor lazy river/jacuzzi was great but could've had a more decorative & better planned setup, as it kind of felt like we were swimming in a parking garage and you had to cross through the outside driveway to get to the elevator, which was freezing cold when you were wet in February. All things considered, we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle