I have been bring a group of golfers to Myrtle Beach the first week of December for many years. We have stayed at The Caribbean Resort and Villas as we did this year. The Golf Director, D'Ann Ladd had handled my arrangements and I couldn't be more pleased. It seems like every year I have to make changes and ajustments and D'Ann has taken care of me every time. How she stays upbeat and plesant handling a bunch of overgrown kids I will never know. The trip this year included rounds at Heather Glen, Arrowhead, T.P.C., Rivers Edge and Barefoot, Fazio, Love & Norman. Every course was in great condition and all of the greens were firm and fast except Heather Glen. Those greens had been overseeded and were a bit slow. We stay at the Chelsea House condos and were plesantly surprised to see that our units had been upgraded. New flat screen TVs, floors and furnishings. The free breakfast at the Sea Captains House was wonderful as usual. We were glad to see George at the omlet bar and he did his usual wonderful job. There is nothing like sitting at a table with good friends enjoying a good breakfast while watching the sun rise over the ocean. There was a golfers party Monday night with free drinks and food accompanied by the music of Laid Back Larry. D'Ann also presented each of us with gift cards totaling $40. Weather was just perfect with temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.
Ther real kicker here is the cost. Eight nights and seven rounds of golf with carts plus all of the other extras was under $650.00 per person. We will be back next year!
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, MyrtleBeachHotels, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.