We stayed the last week in August/part of the first week of September and had a 4 bedroom ocean front condo in the Caymen Tower. We thought that the condo was nice and was kept very clean by the cleaning staff. The pools were nice and seemed to be cleaned every night. They had plenty of pool towels available pool side and the WiFi worked well. The management was very prompt if we needed more room towels, or kitchen appliances, etc.
Some of the clientele was a little sketchy (looked like they just got in from the Greyhound bus out of prison), considering what I paid for a week you would not expect to have to worry about getting shanked on the property. Not sure if I would go back as we are looking for something a little more "upscale" next year, but apparently they either must offer some really good deals or advertise heavily in "Parolee Magazine". My guess is that in the one bedroom ocean front suites, you have like 20 people packed in per room sharing the cost, hence some of the scary clientele.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach