The caribbean resort was such a pleasant surprise especially for what I paid! It was so clean, the decor was really pretty, not cheesy like most beach hotels. There was also a 42 inch flat screen, I don't go on vacation to watch TV but this was still a nice plus! The beds were a bit firm for my liking but I slept just fine on them. We stayed on the 2nd floor in the Jamaican building in an oceanfront room. The view took my breath away and I can rarely say this about a hotel room. It was very quiet in the hotel but it was also October so I can't say if it would be as quiet during peak season.
The staff was helpful and courteous. The amenities were fabulous, a little outdoor bar and cafe, game room, small indoor waterpark with lazy river, three outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, hot tubs, and water slide. Your kids will not get bored here!
The resort is next door to a nice seafood restaurant with good ratings, Sea Captain's House. And there is a Starbucks and yogurt shop across the street. It's also right down the road from the boardwalk. Overall an excellent location.
I would without a doubt recommend this resort to friends and family and will probably return myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach