“Perfect vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #1 of 214 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Dobbs Ferry, New York
“Perfect vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2007

Lovely staff, beautiful accomodations. Gorgeus beach. Very clean. Perfect for families. Staff goes way beyond what is expected. Delicious breakfast. Room spacious, clean and has everything you need.

• Liked — View of the ocean, decor
  • Disliked — wished a restaurant was on site
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family

1,287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
O Fallon, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2007

This was such a wonderful hotel. The beds were very comfortable, the kitchen was stocked with everything you need to cook. We had the family suite with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was very spacious and the location was outstanding. The views were excellent. This hotel was very clean and quiet. I loved the access to the beach and the pools. The breakfast each morning had a good variety and they changed the items each day. I would highly recommend this hotel to ANYONE who takes a trip to Myrtle Beach. I know I will stay here each and every time I come back.

• Liked — The Location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
Sterling Heights, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2007

This is a fantastic property- one of the nicest I've visited.

First of all, it's clean. Very clean. There's no sign of mold in the bathroom, the furniture was free of nicks and bumps and the maid service did a thorough job.

Next, the room itself. I was in a double queen, and it was a nice size with what I'd consider a larger bathroom. The hotel provided toiletries, and patrons could pick up a free USA Today in the lobby. The beds were extremely comfortable; probably the best I've ever seen in a hotel.

The hotel property itself had some nice amenities. There are four pools, including a small wave pool. There's also a jacuzzi. It's just a short walk to the ocean, which is nice. There's also a well kept, very pretty lobby area where breakfast is served every morning. Off the breakfast/lobby area is a small room with high speed internet. There's also a very small area where guests can buy a variety of essentials.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful- in fact, they went out of their way to make the experience pleasant for all of their guests. Indeed, they were some of the nicest hotel employees I've met.

Finally, the clientele. I visited in late June and expected the hotel to be filled with teenagers and young children. There were children in the building, but they weren't the majority of the guests. And those children that were staying at the hotel were, for the most part, well behaved.

There's no real downside to this property. The exercise room is a bit small, but that was insignificant compared to the great staff, great location and the beautiful room.

• Liked — the view
  • Disliked — small exercise room
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
Norfolk, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

This was my second year staying here. I took my four grandkids and my daughter down with me. We booked a two bedroom oceanfront suite, it was more than enough room for all six of us. We needed more towels--they were brought up immediately, as well as more pillows. The staff was so pleasant and friendly. We got there early and our room was ready, which was a plus. The kids enjoyed the pools and the hot breakfast each morning saved me money with four growing boys! I will definitely be returning next year.

Stayed June 2007
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

We stayed here 4 years ago, and after this trip, when we come back, I know we would stay here again.
We are Hampton Inn fans to begin with. They have never let us down in all our travels.
The Hampton Inn MB oceanfront is immaculate, friendly, perfectly located, and the beach in back of the hotel is beautifully kept.
The rooms well maintained, and bright. The desk friendly, and the FREE breakfast enjoyable. The rocking chairs on the balcony wonderful.
The pool was clean and heated.
The guests were friendly and courteous.
The rating of Trip Advisor is #1 for good reason.
There are ...No complaints!

• Liked — Clean friendly
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
Winston Salem, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

I stayed at this hotel Memorial day weekend, it was crowded and noisy outside but once you enter the lobby of the hotel you feel the tranquility. The room was clean, and the view was awesome, I felt like I was in paradise amongst a bunch of "wild hogs" :-) ....They have a clean pool and very relaxing hot tub, as well as easy access to the beach. The only thing this place was missing was room service. I will stay here again, as I was very pleased.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Charlocce NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

We have just returned from a week end at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Ocean Front in Myrtle Beach SC. May 5th -May 7th. It was our first time their and we were celebrateing my boyfriends birthday..... We were very very pleased with this hotel. Customer service was great. We were greated with a smile and check in went smooth. the lobby was pretty. The breakfast was delightful. We stayed on the 6 floor with an oceanfront view. How romantic it was to sit in the beautiful rocking chairs looking out at the ocean (AWESOME.) Our room was very clean and so was the restroom.. The decor was also nice. I'm glad that i read the reviews on this hotel. We decided that when we come back this is where we would stay.

• Liked — Ocean Front View
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!