“Never disappointed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #1 of 215 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Medina, Ohio
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

We stayed here 4 years ago, and after this trip, when we come back, I know we would stay here again.
We are Hampton Inn fans to begin with. They have never let us down in all our travels.
The Hampton Inn MB oceanfront is immaculate, friendly, perfectly located, and the beach in back of the hotel is beautifully kept.
The rooms well maintained, and bright. The desk friendly, and the FREE breakfast enjoyable. The rocking chairs on the balcony wonderful.
The pool was clean and heated.
The guests were friendly and courteous.
The rating of Trip Advisor is #1 for good reason.
There are ...No complaints!

• Liked — Clean friendly
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple

1,287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
Winston Salem, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

I stayed at this hotel Memorial day weekend, it was crowded and noisy outside but once you enter the lobby of the hotel you feel the tranquility. The room was clean, and the view was awesome, I felt like I was in paradise amongst a bunch of "wild hogs" :-) ....They have a clean pool and very relaxing hot tub, as well as easy access to the beach. The only thing this place was missing was room service. I will stay here again, as I was very pleased.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Charlocce NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

We have just returned from a week end at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Ocean Front in Myrtle Beach SC. May 5th -May 7th. It was our first time their and we were celebrateing my boyfriends birthday..... We were very very pleased with this hotel. Customer service was great. We were greated with a smile and check in went smooth. the lobby was pretty. The breakfast was delightful. We stayed on the 6 floor with an oceanfront view. How romantic it was to sit in the beautiful rocking chairs looking out at the ocean (AWESOME.) Our room was very clean and so was the restroom.. The decor was also nice. I'm glad that i read the reviews on this hotel. We decided that when we come back this is where we would stay.

• Liked — Ocean Front View
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Concord, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2007

My family of 5 (kids age 10 to 2) and I went here the last week of April. I did a lot of checking and researching prior to booking, and although it wasn't cheap, I decided to heed the advice given on TripAdvisor, spend the extra money and hope for the best. What we found was everything and more than we could expect from an oceanfront stay. The room was near perfect (one lightbulb out) and huge for our family. The kitchenette is what we look for to enjoy eating in when possible as it is convenient and saves money. Great view. Awesome pools/lazy river/sauna.....Pools were heated pefectly. I just can't say enough about staying here. Great breakfast......Whether you are booking for a stay w/kids or business or as a couple, feel safe in choosing this hotel. I will be back next year, and I'll book at no other hotel in Myrtle Beach. It was well worth the extra money.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mechanicsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2007

I used to work in Holiday and Hampton Inn. This is the best Hampton Inn I have seen yet. Very clean, comfortable beds and pillows, and the decor just feels like home. This hotel has a very friendly staff, internet area was nice with 2 computers, the lobby was very clean and comfortable. The rooms were very nice and I really liked the rocking chairs on the balconies. That was so different. Became very useful when I was sitting on my balcony watching that beautiful sunrise you can see from your balcony.
I was there over the Cheerleading competiton, did not have a problem at all with noise and the people were very nice. The continental breakfast was nice and good. The only thing I think this hotel could use is a larger gift shop. This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach and I would have loved to have had a gift shop in the hotel, while I was there it was too cold to go out and shop. Overall the hotel was very nice and staff was great. Very nice place. GO there!

• Liked — The sunrise, location and overall accomodations.
  • Disliked — Gift shop
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2007

We booked this hotel the night before and were surprised to find an oceanfront room available since it was Easter weekend. The hotel decor/lobby is beautiful ! Staff was extremely friendly. Room was beautiful, bed very comfortable and loved the balcony! Great swimming pools and very clean.

Will definitely be staying here again and soon!

• Liked — Friendly staff, clean property
  • Disliked — nothing............
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2007

My friend had this hotel booked for a cheerleading competition and said "why don't you come?" The point of this review is not to sound spoiled but we are very lucky that my husband's company usually takes us to 5 star and occasionally 5 diamond resorts. I decided to go but didn't expect much from a 2 star hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. It was so nice to be on the ocean. We listened to the waves all night. Breakfast was fine. Our room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. We had a ball. It was a short drive to Broadway at the beach. The staff was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. When we went is was 142 / noc.

Stayed April 2007

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!