“" Very Very Pleased "” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Charlocce NC
“" Very Very Pleased "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

We have just returned from a week end at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Ocean Front in Myrtle Beach SC. May 5th -May 7th. It was our first time their and we were celebrateing my boyfriends birthday..... We were very very pleased with this hotel. Customer service was great. We were greated with a smile and check in went smooth. the lobby was pretty. The breakfast was delightful. We stayed on the 6 floor with an oceanfront view. How romantic it was to sit in the beautiful rocking chairs looking out at the ocean (AWESOME.) Our room was very clean and so was the restroom.. The decor was also nice. I'm glad that i read the reviews on this hotel. We decided that when we come back this is where we would stay.

• Liked — Ocean Front View
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (444)
Concord, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2007

My family of 5 (kids age 10 to 2) and I went here the last week of April. I did a lot of checking and researching prior to booking, and although it wasn't cheap, I decided to heed the advice given on TripAdvisor, spend the extra money and hope for the best. What we found was everything and more than we could expect from an oceanfront stay. The room was near perfect (one lightbulb out) and huge for our family. The kitchenette is what we look for to enjoy eating in when possible as it is convenient and saves money. Great view. Awesome pools/lazy river/sauna.....Pools were heated pefectly. I just can't say enough about staying here. Great breakfast......Whether you are booking for a stay w/kids or business or as a couple, feel safe in choosing this hotel. I will be back next year, and I'll book at no other hotel in Myrtle Beach. It was well worth the extra money.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mechanicsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2007

I used to work in Holiday and Hampton Inn. This is the best Hampton Inn I have seen yet. Very clean, comfortable beds and pillows, and the decor just feels like home. This hotel has a very friendly staff, internet area was nice with 2 computers, the lobby was very clean and comfortable. The rooms were very nice and I really liked the rocking chairs on the balconies. That was so different. Became very useful when I was sitting on my balcony watching that beautiful sunrise you can see from your balcony.
I was there over the Cheerleading competiton, did not have a problem at all with noise and the people were very nice. The continental breakfast was nice and good. The only thing I think this hotel could use is a larger gift shop. This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach and I would have loved to have had a gift shop in the hotel, while I was there it was too cold to go out and shop. Overall the hotel was very nice and staff was great. Very nice place. GO there!

• Liked — The sunrise, location and overall accomodations.
  • Disliked — Gift shop
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Senoia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2007

We booked this hotel the night before and were surprised to find an oceanfront room available since it was Easter weekend. The hotel decor/lobby is beautiful ! Staff was extremely friendly. Room was beautiful, bed very comfortable and loved the balcony! Great swimming pools and very clean.

Will definitely be staying here again and soon!

• Liked — Friendly staff, clean property
  • Disliked — nothing............
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2007

My friend had this hotel booked for a cheerleading competition and said "why don't you come?" The point of this review is not to sound spoiled but we are very lucky that my husband's company usually takes us to 5 star and occasionally 5 diamond resorts. I decided to go but didn't expect much from a 2 star hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. It was so nice to be on the ocean. We listened to the waves all night. Breakfast was fine. Our room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. We had a ball. It was a short drive to Broadway at the beach. The staff was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. When we went is was 142 / noc.

Stayed April 2007
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2007

This place was the best... clean, beautiful, great pool with a lazy river, playground on the beach, fireplace going in the morning during breakfast, rocking chairs overlooking the ocean. Just heaven!!!!! The best vacation I ever had...

• Liked — Atomosphere (like the fireplace going during breakfast and rocking chairs overlooking the ocean) and fun family activities
  • Disliked — Parking
  • Stayed March 2004, traveled with family
Orion
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2007

We stayed in a 2 bedroom 6th fllor suite. We had three sons and a girlfriend. We had ample room for everyone with a pull out sofa couch in the living room area and set of bunk beds and a queen bed in one bedroom and a dqueen bed in my husbands and my room which looked out on the ocean. There was a nice balcony overlooking the pools and beach. We had a nice kitchette as well with a stove top, microwave and fridge. The free breakfast was good especially with four hungry kids. It was an added plus. We enjoyed the fireplace and porch overlooking the ocean every morning. At night i enjoyed reading by the fireplace. The kids liked the large hot tub and easy access to the beach. The lobby was closed for replacing the floor. The room was clean and we were very pleased with the help we received at the front desk trying to find different activities. We would stay here again on a return trip and recommend this hotel to families with kids. We all enjoyed our stay. There also was a covered parking ramp. We had easy access to getting places but note that you are a bit further down on the main strip so you will have to drive to get places.

Stayed January 2007