Originally this was not my reserved hotel (which turned out to be a dump).
Thank you Hampton for having a room (unfortunately on such short notice they only had a room for 4 nights and I would have loved 7).
Of all the hotels in MB this was excellent. As previously mentioned by other reviews the housekeeping was fantastic.
As for the lazy river (not enough tubes) this is not the fault of the hotel but the guests themselves.
The only negative comment is to keep your children from swimming in the lazy river.
The grounds/rooms/public areas/parking all of it was GREAT.
As for my next stay it would have to be this hotel or none (if this is your first visit to MB then be careful when choosing your hotel - other than this hotels are awful).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn