The hotel was clean and the staff was nice and very helpful. Breakfast was far from good the bagel toppers were terrible at best with nothing else warm to eat we went off site for breakfast. The room was a little small but do able. The hotel is not close to anything so expect to drive to eat
The lack of an onsite lounge was not the best idea nowhere within 2 or 3 blocks to get a drink if you are so inclined. The pool area was well taken care of as well as the city owned beach the only problem there was they put up chairs and umbrellas so there was really no place to sit on the beach unless you paid! I probably would not return unless the rates were much lower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn