“Home Again...Lovely Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #4 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Home Again...Lovely Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I come here ever year and I am never disappointed. I have never seen a cleaner hotel (and believe me I have seen a lot of hotels here) When I come down to Myrtle Beach each year, I spend time visiting other hotels and resorts to see if there are any others out there like this one. Believe me, there are very few that stand up to the commitment of excellence and cleanliness, and most of all, the respect I am given at every turn. Long winded stories are not my forte, so I will get to the point. The rooms are very clean and gorgeous with pillow top fluffy duvet beds that are so comfortable I am out like a light haha and I have a bad back and if you have one too, this bed is for you! Each standard room has a HUGE TV with an on screen tv guide and lots of channels including AMC HBO1 HBO2 BRAVO ESPN fridge microwave coffee pot desk and chair easy chair with ottoman 2 rocking chairs on the balcony so so nice in room safe at no charge loads of drawers to put things away in iron ironing board luggage rack nice cotton blanket plenty of hangers 4 lamps alarm clock with beachy sounds to put you to sleep by the bed plug and cable outlets beautiful décor 2 full sized mirrors lots of towels and Neutrogena amenities really nice! lots of free things at your command breakfast is very nice coffee strong early 6am to 10am free ride to the airport really nice staff (which is really the most important thing don't you think?) many pools for every person little ones for small children, hot tubs for adults that are really hot and the jets, oh the jets (remember my back? pain gone thank you! lazy rivers with big tubes to get in (now that is funny if you are watching me try that ha) regular big pools and they are all so so clean plus a mini water park for small children also a small concession by the pool for drinks and sandwhiches parking galore and its covered parking nice and the best part are the people you meet here, the best people stay here from all over the world and their reviews reflect that, a lot of folks stay here for the entire winter at a monthly rate check that out! take a look at my pictures as they are taken by me today and I am by no means a professional photographer but wow I think these pictures say it all don't you? Its the beach here that draws me back which is pristine lots of little waves to enjoy surfer dudes out there all the time shells and sharks teeth to find, fishing right off the beach as well places to explore and fun shows to go to that include dinner pirates gladiators kings and queens horses birds seals parrots you name it! I believe this is the longest review I have ever written! Enjoy your stay here you will NOT be disappointed...you will be happy as a clam! Happy Travels!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (431)
Germantown, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I booked this hotel for my girls and I last week for our first trip to myrtle beach after reading the positive reviews. I must say the reviews are true for the most part very clean hotel, so many pools to choose from in the hotel alone and I ofcourse loved the beach bar!! the staff was very pleasant I never made it up early enough for the free breakfast but I could smell it :) Perfect view of the beach and literally we hit the pool floor and walked right out to the ocean!! Its not on the boardwalk but with kids that was a plus b/c it was too loud and too many drunks stumbling around; it was very quiet never heard a peep from other rooms but the staff was also very friendly and offered great advice since this was my first trip to myrtle beach

Room Tip: idk i was on the 14th floor on the southside i guess i lucked out it was quiet beautiful views
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

This Hampton was very much like the others nice, with a few extras, pools and spa, and an exceptional location on the beach. However, you do pay for the view/location. At these busier locations it's not unusual to find the staff a little stressed, they were nice, but appeared tired for the most part. That said, the front desk attendant the evening we checked in was delightful and one of the ladies keeping up the breakfast bar went out of her way to see that we were happy (wish I would have caught her name). The workout room showed signs of wear and only 1 treadmill was working, but the view was nice. We had a wonderful time and loved being able to walk out the door and on to the beach.

Room Tip: Be careful as to the terminology used (not just this hotel) if you want "ocean front" don...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Advance, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My favorite place to stay when visiting Myrtle Beach. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. The owner is to be praised for allowing church service every Sunday morning in the lobby. Rick and David did a awesome job teaching the word. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Rooms are very comfy and clean. Fresh, hot coffee 24/7. The breakfast is nice with plenty of variety. Highly recommend this beautiful oceanfront Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: We stayed in 1468 and absolutely loved this 2 bedroom suite with beautiful ocean views.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

excellent service! highly recommended. My family and i really enjoyed the hotel and the great hospitality. next time im in myrtle beach i will definitely be staying at the hamptons inn & suites myrtle beach ocean front resort

• Stayed August 2014
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is your typical Hampton Inn, no surprises except for the price. Myrtle Beach was awesome as usual, but I thought Hampton was supposed to be an economy hotel? I guess you pay for the location and it is a good location.

Woodhaven, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Let me first start by saying I'm a business traveler and stay at Marriot's and Hilton's (call me a snob), so when I went looking for a vacation hotel on the beach for my family, I was only looking at chain hotels. We decided on this Hampton, and an Ocean front room. I didn't compare any of the non chain hotels that looked as nice, but at $325 a nite, it was a little high.

So, lets start with the arrival. The parking structure was clean and had spaces for everyone. We arrived early and only had to wait about 15min for our room to be ready for us. The lady at the Desk; Ginny; called housekeeping and asked about the room and told them to get it ready. Once we got to our 10th floor room, we were very happy how clean it was. The Air conditioner was on so the room was nice and cool. The Ocean view was excellent!! Oh, the 1st floor lobby is huge. Its where check in is and where the two breakfast areas are. Lots of room to just hang out on a rainy afternoon like we had.

Water.... The ocean is about 50 years from the hotel property. We were surprised how clean the beach was. The lifeguards rent umbrella's and chairs, $45 for the day. The hotel has a number of clean pools, but we never used them.

Breakfast food was great as was the staff.

We drove up to the boardwalk a few times and after seeing hotels on the boardwalk and how busy that area is, we were very happy we chose a hotel that was NOT on the boardwalk.

Room Tip: You either see the ocean our the street. All rooms seem to be of same quality.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!