We had a quick get-away to Myrtle Beach just for a couple of days and selected this hotel because of the location on the beach. It is much larger than any other Hampton I've tried, yet everything was clean and fresh, including the breakfast. The dining area is huge - two kitchens with plenty of space for everyone to sit and eat comfortably.There is a nice veranda just off the dining area to sit and look at the beach and pool area. The weather was not good when we were there, but the pool and surrounding area looked lovely and inviting, with the beach just beyond it. One problem at Myrtle Beach is parking, but the hotel has a large parking deck on the street side of the hotel. I believe all the rooms face the ocean. Between the hotel itself, the staff, the kitchen, rooms and grounds,,this is the best managed Hampton I've ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn