We recently visited Myrtle Beach during March Break. After arriving at our initial hotel and being extremely disappointed, Ginny at the front desk presented us with an amazing offer, when the property was almost at capacity.
The property is amazing, clean and the front desk and cleaning staff are all great!
The continental breakfast was well more than continental with 2 different hot items each morning, fruit, bagels, toast, yogurt, waffles, juices and all day tea/coffee.
Do not hesitate to stay here, you will not regret it.
We were a family of three and had the double queen room with a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker and the space was fine. Stay in an ocean front room and watch the many dolphins early morning and you will love it.... Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn