Every interaction we had with a hotel employee from this property--beginning months ahead of arrival as we coordinated the reservation for our group--was fantastic. Every request was handled efficiently and correctly, and that trend continued when we arrived on site. The location is terrific, of course, but it's the people that really make this place a star. As a bonus, the rooms are nice and big, and the breakfast area is oversized and is much bigger than your typical Hampton Inn breakfast area.
How accommodating are they? When we told them we had an early departure the next day, the breakfast lady actually rearranged her schedule to make sure there was hot food available for us when we left.
I deducted one point due to a bug in our room, but after talking to everyone else in our group, believe it was an isolated incident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn