I don't think so. The staff is incredibly friendly, the views of the ocean are amazing, the swimming pools, kiddie pools, lazy river, and hot tubs were more than enough for our family. The beds were so comfortable and the room was very clean. One of our kids got sick in the middle of the night which caused us to have to strip his bed and call down to the desk to ask for additional blakets and sheets - they were brought to our room within 5 minutes. The next day I left a note for our housekeeper and apologized for the mess. Everything was taken care of by the time we returned to our room. The breakfast was more than adequate for our needs. It was a nice perk of staying at this hotel, regardless of how others reviewed the breakfast, there was enough of a variety each day to keep us happy. My husband actually left his work phone in the room in one of the drawers when we checked out and didn't realize it until we were half way home. We called the hotel and were able to make arrangements with them to overnight it to us (at our expense, but it was our fault). We were very thankful for that. I would recommend this hotel to any families looking to stay at a nice, clean, comfortable, friendly hotel with a great view and plenty of ammenities for all the family to enjoy. The hotel is a bit further down the main drag from where all of the action is, but that was ok by us. We would definitely stay here on a return visit to MB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn