This was our second stay in two years at this hotel. We stayed for 2 nights (Fri,Sat) in a two bedroom two bath suite. The room itself was nice and clean, some blemishes here and there but clean. We had six people and were a bit cramped. The view was awesome! Breakfast on Saturday was nice, french toast sticks and sausage. The food was good but they could not keep up with stocking it. Need two workers to do that, I guess. Breakfast on Sunday was awful! Square pellet eggs and sausage gravy...just horrible. The eggs tasted nasty and they need to serve a breakfast meat with the eggs, not sausage gravy. Again on this morning they could not keep up with restocking it. I mentioned our displeasure to the staff at the desk. The hotel itself was beautiful and clean. The staff we came in contact with was very pleasant. The hotel has several pools, a kiddie pool area, 2 lazy rivers (only one actually had power to push you), and two Jacuzzis. All seemed clean and well maintained. Our 8 & 9 year old's loved the pools! The access to the beach area is nice. I wish they would have some spot lights on the hotel building that provided some illumination on the beach at night. There were several lights out in the pool area (north side) both nights even after I called the desk to notify them the first night. Overall this hotel is very nice and we will definitely be back. I hope they fix some minor issues I mentioned. I would recommend to all....one of the better Myrtle Beach hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn