The staff are helpful and friendly. Everywhere you go they smile, greet and offer to help.
The place is very well maintained and you would not know you were staying at a beach front hotel except for the ocean, the beach, the pool etc. Close your eyes and you could be downtown.
The room and beds are clean and comfortable. We stayed in suite which has a kitchen, so you could cook, but we did not. It is nice to have the full size refrigerator, microwave, and dishes so you can store snacks and beverages.
The breakfast is typical Hampton, but the staff kept the area well stocked, clean, and greeted us with a smile.
Overall you can not get a better value in Myrtle Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Hampton Inn Suites Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.