Nice property located on the beach. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially Ginny. There are lovely hard wood floors in the lobby area along with plenty of seating to with views of the ocean. There are 2 buildings; a north and south tower. Not sure if there's a difference in the room decor for each of the towers. The room decor was a bit dated and the bathroom was small and cramped. The room did not have a desk/work area so had to remove the appliances from a table to work. The MB area caters to families and vacationers and this hotel may have been good if this were not a business trip.
Would only consider staying here again for vacation but not a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn