This was our second stay here and we forgot how beautiful it was. The lobby, rooms, bathrooms, pool areas, and beach were immaculate. Every morning I observed a staff member clean out the main pool. Every night I saw another staff member pick up any trash on the ground. My wife remarked that once on the property, you forgot the drive to the hotel (the surrounding streets are more shady looking than similar properties at North Myrtle). The breakfast could have been better, but that doesn't subtract from the overall experience. I don't think we can stay anywhere else and we've been to two other oceanfront hotels at Myrtle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have recently acquired 150 more feet of oceanfront property, so we now have 450 feet of contiguous beach frontage. Since we have only 227 rooms and suites, the beach in front of our Hampton Inn & Suites is never crowded even during peak season. We have recently added: The Sanctuary Spa located in the South Tower, additional restrooms on the pool level, and in accordance with federal regulations (FEMA), our heated pools and hot tubs are now completely enclosed from December 1 until April 1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn